The STAR differenceBecome a better, safer, more proficient rider
The real STAR difference is PASSION. Jason sets the bar very high when it comes to teaching someone how to be a better, safer and more proficient rider.
“What makes the difference in my eyes is we are all about
getting back to the fundamentals that will carry people to
whatever level they want to attain.”
Street riders, track day riders or racers are all going to get something from STAR schools. Being able to articulate to each individual is something that STAR takes a lot of pride in. We enjoy taking the time to answer every question and give people a better understanding of what is going on underneath them when they swing their legs over a bike. We are very fortunate to have the staff we have, they make STAR what it is.
No gimmicks, just straight, basic, common sense motorcycle training.
Our students tell us time after time how they appreciate…
- the level of expertise and the diverse background of our coaches
- that we have a lot of AMA riders as coaches
- that we have Jason, a former AMA and world endurance champ who has been around motorcycles since age two
- how everyone is down to earth, there are no egos
- how Jason teaches what he knows about riding in such a way that all can understand.
- how the demonstrations, on track drills and individual instruction from all the coaches makes it easy to apply what you are taught in the classroom
- Mark Gallardo’s body positioning insight is spot on
- the video that they receive at the end of the school
- the real time visual instruction via video and still photos that are incorporated into the classroom sessions
- the after school follow up, it’s tops in the industry
Every day we put all our efforts into improving how we teach and train. Our goal is very simple: help everyone we can enjoy riding a motorcycle with confidence.
STAR is “NEXT GENERATION MOTORCYCLE TRAINING™”